Friday 16 August 2013

Welcome

Welcome to dainty-daisy.I'm Beth and this is my first time blogging.I was introduced into the blogging world about a year ago when I found blogs like zoella,fashion rocks my socks and many more.They all inspired me to start my own.I have always been worried about what people would think but I saw a post by zoella called 'say yes' it really made me think more and more about getting into the blogging world and to 'say yes' to something I enjoy.If I like it then its a benefit for me if not i don't have to do it so here I am today,I've built up the courage to write my first post and hopefully there will be many more to come.I will be writing about fashion,beauty and everything I love and I hope you readers enjoy it too.



3 comments:

  1. I couldn't help but notice that we both have pretty much the same name blog, and we both are quite new to blogging. I was wondering if you could check out my blog www.daintydaisychains.blogspot.com and also follow my blog on blog lovin. Your blog is really good by the way :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also sorry for the late reply x :)

    ReplyDelete